I played Set online this morning while the boys cuddled with the dog, played with the cat, read/played online, and ate breakfast.
The three of us entertained ourselves while Maya slept:
- Read about the history and traditions of various winter solstice holidays
- Did a couple of logic exercises/brain teasers from Khan Academy
- Watched an episode of Destinos Introductory Spanish
- Wrote Christmas Cards to send to a little boy who is trying to break the Guinness World Record for receiving the most Christmas cards
- Wrote & solved math problems for each other
After Maya woke up, we read The Hobbit for a bit, then paused for lunch, warm showers (did I mention we cannot get warm today?!), and hot coffee (for me). Everyone did their own things -- guitar or Minecraft -- for a while, but they're ready to read again.
Sss, sss, so long for now, my precious.